Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Your order has been shipped...my "mail cart"


      I have a short attention span when it comes to projects. Like, reeeeaally short. Which is why I must have thought it would be a good idea to get a whole entire house that needed redoing....because I can get that done in a day of course. As you know from my last post, we're making pretty good headway in the kitchen. Although, every other day or so, I've got to come up for air and do something different, or I'll go batty. To keep from getting bogged down,  I've been bouncing back and forth between my work shop and the kitchen.


     So, let me introduce you to the "mail cart". I love my Etsy shop. I'd spend all day doing nothing but sewing up things for it if I thought I could get away with it. One of the funnest parts of selling online, is getting to send my stuff all over the world. I love packaging up orders and daydreaming about where they are going.


     Here on this little cart/shelf, is everything I need to print out shipping labels, wrap orders, tag them with a business card and a thank you card, and get them out the door.


     Castors on the base make it easy to push around if I get a hankering to rearrange. (Which most certainly will happen, given enough time.)


    Random baskets, jars, crate, and an old chicken feeder help organize envelopes, labels, printer paper, pens, scissors, twine, and every other such thing I need to ship an order...and keeps me enormously happy, because it doesn't feel too stiff and office-y. 


     A painted thrift store frame and a bit of twine make a handy pin board to top it all off.


     Nobody said work had to be boring after all!

Psalms 91:4   He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

11 comments:

  1. Love your blog, especially this post ! You are welcome to link this and any other posts to our weekly party :-)

    http://withablast.blogspot.com/2013/03/all-my-bloggy-friends-link-party-39.html

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mail cart looks so beautiful - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    This is SO cute, btw!

    I just wanted to pop by and let you know your blog was featured on this week’s Wednesday Weekly Review #23! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/03/wednesday-weekly-review-23.html) Congrats!! Be sure to stop by ad grab an I was Featured Button!! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/grab-button.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thrify organization! Love it!
    - Lora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing set of stainless kitchen equipments great for home as well as commercial uses in restaurants and eatery places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! I like this style :) I just want to design different rooms in a similar style. With home expert I will design a nice kitchen and bathroom. I hope that something beautiful will come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it. discount vouchers melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post
    please visit here https://oceanic6solutionz.com/countertops.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing if you are looking for Best Supplier of Talc Powder in India then A.N. Enterprises provide best. Please Visit Here - https://mineralfillers.net/supplier-of-talc-powder-in-india/

    ReplyDelete